Friday, January 18, 2013

Bible Study Tools

I like getting up in the mornings and having my quiet time with God. I try to faithfully do this every morning and usually starts with reading a passage in the Bible and then writing out what it means to me and how I can apply it in my life. I find  that it's a good way to start the day. Put on a little "praise and worship" music on Pandora and get things done. However, here lately I've not been as resolute in my endeavors. I find myself staying up too late and getting up later and not getting that boost I need in the morning.But, there is still hope.

Recently I signed up for emails from a site called "Bible Study Tools". and I get a Verse of the Day and actual study guides/lessons that are truly uplifting! Of course I got up late this morning and the kids are out of school today, so it is a little hectic this morning, but I found an email from Bible Study Tools and opened it up. I'm glad I did.

So, I guess what I'm getting at here is the fact that, even if you feel like getting a little quiet time in and about to say, "Okay, things are a little hectic right now. I'll get to it later", there are resources you can use to spend a little time in the Word and get that boost in the morning that I know I really enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment